Tuesday, November 11, 2008

PBS Piece Now Online


The recent KET/PBS segment on Louisville Life about yours truly is now available on the web via streaming video by clicking here. I was powerfully hung over during the seated interview portions, having closed the place down at Seviche Goose Creek the night before. There was supposed to have been a day of shooting footage at the Pope Lick trestles, but that fell through because of my car exploding in my face last month, after which I spent a couple weeks hiding from the world, doing nothing but zoning out on the couch eating gelato and watching Rachel Maddow on MSNBC.

Producer Jayne McClew did a great job with the piece, though, especially considering how little I gave her to work with. I'm also glad I managed to work in lots of opportunities to show footage of the Mellwood Art Center.

No comments: