Friday, August 20, 2010

Wal-Mart Sued Over Dead Mouse in Milk

A Louisville family claims to have found a dead mouse in a milk container they purchased at Wal-Mart's Sam's Club at 1401 Alliant Avenue.

Robert and Rosalind Grant reportedly didn't find the mouse until they had been drinking the milk for three days. According to the suit they've now filed in Jefferson Circuit Court, their granddaughter had blood in her stool after drinking the tainted milk. The suit, filed against Wal-Mart and Superior Dairy, also claims the Grants have suffered embarrassment, humiliation and emotional distress.

All three have sought medical attention after the incident.

Such occurrences are seemingly unlikely but they do happen. Last summer a couple in Florida found a dead frog in a can of Diet Pepsi (also purchased at a Sam's Club, interestingly).


Silla said...

I'm not sure which is nastier, this or the doughnut hamburger

Nicosia said...

Ew! I'd rather have the donut hamburger! At least it is clean.